Tubeguide Has a New Home

I set up a new blog for all of my tubeguide posts. Reset your bookmarks to tubeguide.tv I will no longer be posting here and will be working to move all these blogger posts to the new site over the next couple of weeks. I hope you enjoy the new site.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Going With The Flow: Classic California Soul Surfing

I have been following a thread at 70percent.org regarding a new movie coming out called riding the wave and really thought the following line taken from this clip was relevant. No matter how crowded or commercialized it gets I think it is important to remember how special surfing is.

"We are not going to see anymore breaks so we are going to have to learn to get together and learn to enjoy the fact that we have probably the greatest gift in the world, the opportunity to surf."



More from Going With the Flow: Costa Rica

No comments: