Tubeguide Has a New Home

I set up a new blog for all of my tubeguide posts. Reset your bookmarks to tubeguide.tv I will no longer be posting here and will be working to move all these blogger posts to the new site over the next couple of weeks. I hope you enjoy the new site.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Cali Gold, you will never get a wave like this at Rincon

If you can't surf today don't even watch this video. The only regret I have in life is leaving Santa Barbara. Moving to San Diego to get a real job seemed like a good idea at the time, maybe I should have kept my job at Brophs' and continued to get waves, I would say like these but I never surfed Rincon this good, so I will just say at this spot. Maybe next year real estate prices will drop 50% and I can move back. Santa, can I get a 50% discount on a starter home on the Mesa?

No comments: